top of page

Wheel off-season Sale 2020 information

Order information: 

Orders can be placed between the 1st of October up until the 30th of November. either by email directly to or by the form visible when viewing specific wheel models. 

The 10% discount are already applied to all prices seen on the webpage and prices are shown including 25% VAT (European registered companies with registered VAT number are eligible to buy at 0% VAT)

Shipping is fixed at 40 EUR (incl VAT) when ordering 4x wheels or more.

Payment information: 

There is 2 ways to pay for wheels ordered during the off-season sale. 

  1. 25% down-payment at order and the remaining 75% are paid at arrival of wheels (before they are shipped to customer)

  2. 100% payment directly at order, wheels will then be shipped as soon as they arrive (if not already available in stock) 

We offer bank transfer free at charge or paypal at a 3% cost as payment methods

All orders placed are final and since we are importing wheels specifically for a customer this orders cannot be cancelled after placement (we try to be flexible so if there is an issue or second though of variant etc let us know and we will try to solve the issue)

Delivery information

  • Wheels available in EU stock will be delivered as soon as 100% payment is done

  • Wheels we don't normally keep in EU stock or wheels that are sold out will be ready for delivery somewhere between November 1st but no later then 15th of March

Kopia av Konig models.PNG
bottom of page